Wednesday, September 29, 2010

live

i live my life my own way and i like the way it go fuckin hard yea we always complain bout how hard life is but at the end of the day we survive and life goes on . . shit comes everyday but after a beautiful sleep shit not smelly anymore just make us to think how to get that shit off . . even how hard life punch i still have some courage to punch it back truth is since god give me chance to live i aint quit to survive yaw,well life is serious shit but it aint knock me down it burn me so i will find my way out from that fire to make me live on the comfort air . . i'll find my way day world had my word,my mama get myself in the world i bought myself out from this shit aint got nothing to stop me now cause i can read what faith had wrote and this is how it goes . . i get myself in the prob i get myself out the prob

No comments:

Post a Comment